My stepfather often told me, when I was being unreasonable: "Why don't you broaden your pitifully narrow horizons." This blog reflects my desire to do just that. It involves tales of my adventures in extraordinary places but also ordinary places made extraordinary by the people encountered and the food.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Vladimir is such a loser

Traffic associated with political rallies has become pretty bad. Ilana had a rally last week that blocked traffic for a good 5 miles and it's happened where we haven't made a trip to Sosua because we didn't want to get stuck in one of Vladimir's gatherings. The elections are May 16 so it's only going to get worse before it improves.

Speaking of Vladimir, isn't he flashing the loser sign in his most recent posters?

No comments:

Post a Comment